Our team studied on 57239 reviews available online for Lens For Sony A58, chose the finest ones and prepared Lens For Sony A58 Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Lens For Sony A58 from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Lens For Sony A58 from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Lens For Sony A58
57239 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Lens For Sony A58 in this article.
|1||Sony SAL18250 Alpha DT 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 High Magnification Zoom Lens||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Sony DT 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6 Aspherical ED Standard Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Sony 55-300mm DT f/4.5-5.6 SAM Telephoto Zoom A-Mount Lens||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Sony Alpha A99||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Sony 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 Compact Super Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Opteka T-Mount (T2) Adapter for Sony A-Mount Alpha A99||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Sony 55-200mm f/4-5.6 SAM DT Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Cameras||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Opteka 650-1300mm (with 2x- 1300-2600mm) Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha A99V||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Sony 100mm f/2.8 Macro Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens for Minolta and Sony SLR Cameras||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
- Best Noise Cancelling Microphone For Car
- Best Full Motion Tv Wall Mount Cnet
- Best Speakers For Hip Hop Music
Table Of Content:
- Sony SAL18250 Alpha DT 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 High Magnification Zoom Lens
- Sony DT 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6 Aspherical ED Standard Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera
- Sony 55-300mm DT f/4.5-5.6 SAM Telephoto Zoom A-Mount Lens
- High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Sony Alpha A99, A77, A65, A58, A57, A55, A37, A35...
- Sony 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 Compact Super Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera
- Opteka T-Mount Adapter for Sony A-Mount Alpha A99, A77, A68, A65, A58, A57, A55, A37, A35, A33, A900...
- Sony 55-200mm f/4-5.6 SAM DT Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Cameras
- Opteka 650-1300mm Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha A99V, A99, A77, A68, A65, A58, A57, A55, A37, A35...
- Sony 100mm f/2.8 Macro Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera
- Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens for Minolta and Sony SLR Cameras
1. Sony SAL18250 Alpha DT 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 High Magnification Zoom Lens
- Excellent wide-angle to long telephoto shots
- Fast Internal Focusing — lens length does not change
- 16 Lens Elements in 13 groups for wide-ranging accuracy
- ED Glass Elements for sharp, clear long shots
- Circular Aperture for pleasing defocused effects
2. Sony DT 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6 Aspherical ED Standard Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera
- DT lens design for optimum performance
- Delivers superb wide-angle to mid-range telephoto shots
- Aspherical lens elements for wide-angle accuracy
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass for telephoto shots with well-defined color
- 35mm equivalent: 27mm to 105mm
3. Sony 55-300mm DT f/4.5-5.6 SAM Telephoto Zoom A-Mount Lens
- Ideal for use on APS-C size DSLR cameras
- 4.5 (1.4 m) minimum focus;Aperture blades : 7
- Zoom range: 55-300 (82.5-450 35mm equivalent)
- ED Glass for sharp imaging. Dimensions (W x H x D)-83 x 80.5mm (3-3/8 x 3-1/4in.)
- Compact, lightweight design.
4. High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Sony Alpha A99
- High-power 500mm telephoto focal length
- Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm Sony Alpha A-Mount SLR cameras
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm.
- Filter thread: 67mm
5. Sony 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 Compact Super Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera
- 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture for Alpha digital SLR cameras
- Ideal for taking close-up portraits and sports action without making subject nervous
- Gives light sources a pleasing circular defocused effect in the background for better results
- Minimum focusing distance of 4 feet, 11 inches; 7 aperture blades; 55mm filter diameter
- Measures 2.81 inches in diameter and 4.81 inches long; weighs 1 pound, 2 ounces
- It is compatible with the Sony Alpha camera system (A-Mount).
6. Opteka T-Mount (T2) Adapter for Sony A-Mount Alpha A99
- Allows you to mount any t-mount lens with onto a Sony Alpha A-Mount DSLR camera body
- High quality all-metal anodized aluminum construction
- Smooth mounting surfaces allow for effortless attaching
- Infinity focus allowed
- Compatible with t-mount lenses such as 500mm mirror, 500mm preset, 420-800mm and 650-1300mm
7. Sony 55-200mm f/4-5.6 SAM DT Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Cameras
- Compatible with 35 mm Full Frame, or APS-C format A-mount cameras.
- Small size, light weight telephoto zoom lens. Circular Aperture
- 35mm focal length equivelant; 82.5-300mm
- Smooth and silent AF operation with built-in motor (SAM)
- Closest focus distance: 0.95m; Maximum magnification: 0.29x
- Please note: DT lenses are not recommended for use with the DSLR-A900
8. Opteka 650-1300mm (with 2x- 1300-2600mm) Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha A99V
- ADVANCED OPTICS: Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses a series of 6 optical glass elements (one SD super-low dispersion) in 5 groups to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the aperture range.
- SUPER ZOOM: 650-1300mm or 1300-2600mm with the 2x converter, this lens is not only a superb long range choice, but also performs well in a variety of scenes from sports and surveillance to lunar shots.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Full metal body and rear mount allow this lens to withstand wear and tear much better than plastic lenses while commanding a rugged, solid feel when using.
- MANUAL FOCUSING: This lens has preset f-stops that correspond with the focal length at which you are shooting.
- COMPATIBILITY: Can be used on all Sony A-Mount APS-C and full frame cameras including A99V, A99, A77, A68, A65, A58, A57, A55, A37, A35, A33, A900, A700, A580, A560, A550, A390, A380, A330, A290 and other A-Mount Digital Cameras.
9. Sony 100mm f/2.8 Macro Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera
- 100mm macro lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Sony Alpha digital SLR cameras
- Works with Super SteadyShot image stabilization system to keep image steady in low light
- Focus range limiter speeds up autofocus response; focus hold button gives you full control
- High contrast and resolution gives your shots greater visual accuracy for close analysis
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 4 inches long; weighs 1 pound, 2 ounces
10. Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens for Minolta and Sony SLR Cameras
- Optimized for use with digital SLR cameras (Sony/Minolta Alpha)
- Multi-layer lens coating and lens design reduces flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance is 59 inches at all zoom settings
- Features 14 lens elements in 10 Groups
- High-performance lens ideal for portraits, sports photography, nature photography
Lens For Sony A58 Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Lens For Sony A58 stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Lens For Sony A58 in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Lens For Sony A58 for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Lens For Sony A58 Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Lens For Sony A58 in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Lens For Sony A58 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Lens For Sony A58 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Lens For Sony A58 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Lens For Sony A58 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Lens For Sony A58, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Lens For Sony A58 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Lens For Sony A58 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Lens For Sony A58 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Lens For Sony A58 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.